Free Delivery is provided Monday to Friday within metropolitan and other selected areas. Excludes certain products/brands and is subject to reasonable access.
To check if you are eligible for free delivery, please phone us on 1300 552 558 or leave you details on our contact page and we’ll get back to you..
Not only will we deliver your LAUNDRY, KITCHEN and TECH appliances, but in many cases, we can connect and install them. Free connection may be available for MICROWAVES, REFRIGERATORS and LAUNDRY appliances (must have existing plumbing and electrical connections in place), at the time of delivery. Where possible, we will unpack and assemble LOUNGES, ENTERTAINMENT UNITS, DINING SUITES & BEDS.
Excluded from connection and installation are DISHWASHERS, ON-WALL TV’S & AUDIO, SECURITY CAMERAS, OUTDOOR & GYM EQUIPMENT.
We can install SPLIT SYSTEM AIR CONDITIONERS in most areas*
Fees and Charges
effective 1st April 2011
* Rental installment – As specified on the Rental Agreement
* Early termination costs during the initial term – As specified on the Rental Agreement
* LLC Installments – As specified on the Rental Agreement
* Field Call Fee – $45 per address visited
* Claim Processing Fee – As specified on the Rental Agreement
* Air-conditioning Unit Removal or relocation cost – Quote upon request
* Additional air-conditioning unit install costs – Quote upon request
* Non-delivery fee $45 per instance
* Bond – As specified on the Rental Agreement
* Late Payment fee – $11 per rental installment overdue
* Dishonour fee – $11 per payment dishonoured
1st Choice Rentals Standard Credit Approval Process
All applications for rental made via this website are subject to and must comply with 1st Choice Rentals standard credit approval criteria.
We pride ourselves on our commitment to ensure your rental goods are exactly what you need, and are affordable for your budget.
Definition: Parts such as those listed below that are generally not covered under any warranty or Rental agreement contract.
Paper for printers
Vacuum cleaner bags
Tyres & Inner tubes for scooters
Air Conditioning Filters
Fuel / Petrol
Power tool blades / Drill bits etc
For Full T&C’s
What should I do if I have a Complaint?
We are a small Australian Owned Family Business. We rely heavily on customer feedback. As a mater of fact 85% of our customers are from word of mouth. It is vital for us to do the right thing. Its our Job to make sure you are happy. If you are happy, please tell your friends. If your not happy, please tell us either by the Contact Us Form, or on the phone 1300 552 558.
We will endeavour to resolve your complaint by the end of the business day after the complaint is received.