TOP GUN MOBILITY
Phantom Mobility Scooter
$49.00 per week / 4 year(s)
Product Model: PHANTOM MOBILITY SCOOTER - RED
Top Gun Mobility Phantom Mobility Scooter
Protection from the harshest of weather conditions with a premium impact resistant, clear vision canopy. Multiple tiller settings and a plush high-back captain’s chair ensure a comfortable driving position. The Phantom comes standard with a premium lighting package coupled with incredible storage capacity in front and rear baskets. High profile tyres synced with sensational all-round suspension deliver superior driver comfort.
- Sturdy canopy and front protective windscreen
- Seat belt
- Deluxe orthopaedic seat that slides, reclines and swivels
- Angle adjustment fold up arm rests
- Automatic braking system
- Intelligent LCD digital display
- LED headlight
- Direct drive sealed transmission/gearbox
- Multi position tiller angle
- Free-wheeling device
- USB charging port
- Rear basket and front storage box with 2 drink holders
- Power save mode
- Max loading weight: 180kg
- Operation range: Up to 50km
- Max speed: 10km/h
- Motor: 950W
- Colour: Chili Red
- Dimensions (mm): 1700 L x 830 W x 1680 H
- Weight: 96kg
To make sure this mobility scooter is suitable for your needs, please speak with our friendly staff to obtain a brochure with complete specifications. You may also wish consult with a healthcare professional to assist in making the decision.
Some other considerations are:
- How far do you need to travel?
- What surfaces will you be travelling on?
- Is the mobility scooter suitable for any transport required?
- Does the person operating the scooter comply with physical condition requirements per state laws? Please check with the relevant authority in your state.
- Does this model and intended use comply with state laws? Please check with the relevant authority in your state.
- Is registration required? In Queensland it is compulsory to register mobility scooters. Please check with the relevant authority to ensure all requirements of registration are met.