Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
1st Choice Rentals makes no warranties of any kind regarding this website, including but not limited to any warranty as to:
- Fitness for a particular purpose; or
- That these pages, or the server that makes them available are free of viruses or other harmful elements that may interfere with or damage the operation of your computer systems and such warranties are expressly disclaimed.
It is your responsibility to verify any information before relying on it.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, 1st Choice Rentals disclaims all liability in relation to your use of this website, including but not limited to:
- Any loss or damage howsoever caused (including negligence), which may be directly or indirectly suffered in connection with use of this web-site;
- Any special, indirect, exemplary, or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever (whether that liability arises under contract, tort, or statute), including without limitation, loss of revenue and loss of or damage to data, suffered or incurred in connection with this web-site; or
- Interference or damage to your computer systems in connection with use of this website or an external site.
1st Choice Rentals Standard Credit Approval Process
All applications for rental made via this website are subject to and must comply with 1st Choice Rentals standard credit approval criteria.
What should I do if I have a Complaint?
We are a small Australian Owned Family Business. We rely heavily on customer feedback. As a mater of fact 85% of our customers are from word of mouth. It is vital for us to do the right thing. Its our Job to make sure you are happy. If you are happy, please tell your friends. If your not happy, please tell us either by the Contact Us Form, or on the phone 1300 552 558.
We will endeavour to resolve your complaint by the end of the business day after the complaint is received.