DRAW HAS CLOSED – Congratulations to the 5 Winners:
- A.Wells, Gracemere QLD
- S.Reid,West Wylong NSW
- W.Mckay, Werris Creek NSW
- K.Cantlin, Murchison VIC
- N.Fieldhouse, Hay NSW
Win 1 of 5 Chiq 65” UHD Android TVs Christmas Competition
Terms & Conditions
- Entry into this competition is deemed to be an acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Current Employees and Agents of The Promoter are not eligible to enter
- Entry for the competition commences at 12.01am EST on Monday 11th November 2019 and closes at Midnight on Friday 31st January 2020
- To enter the competition, participants are required to :
a. Enter into a consumer lease during the promotion period; and
b. Log onto https://1stchoicerentals.com.au/win and complete their details including Full Name, Phone, Address and Email Address.
- Entry is restricted to 1 per person – multiple entries from the same person will not be accepted.
- An entry is invalid if incomprehensible or incomplete or otherwise not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter will decide whether or not an entry is incomprehensible or incomplete and their decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions
- The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- PRIZE DRAW
- Prize is a Chiq 65 Inch UHD Series 7 Android TV, model U65H7A valued at RRP $1499 each.
- There will be 5 winners drawn
- Total prize pool is valued $7495
- Each entrant who has entered the competition over the Competition Period and registered all details in accordance with these terms and conditions will be entered into the prize draw. The draw will take place at 1/1 Reaghs Farm Road, Minto NSW 2566 at 10am on Friday 7th February 2020.
- Random draw will be facilitated by RAND Function in Excel
- CLAIMING PRIZE
- The prize will be delivered to the Prize Winner, by the promoter within 2 weeks of the draw, subject to stock availability with supplier.
- Winner of a prize must produce identification in a form acceptable to the Promoter before collection of the prize and must sign an acknowledgment that he/she has received the prize. If the winner is not readily identified by Thursday 7th May 2020 after reasonable efforts have been made to identify the winner, prizes will be awarded to the next randomly drawn winner
- The winners will be notified via phone and/or email. Winners will also be broadcast online https://1stchoicerentals.com.au/win and https://facebook.com/1stchoicerentals at 10am Tuesday 11th February 2020
- Winner/s of the prize must accept the promoter will use their photo, first name and suburb for promotional use on social media and the promoters website https://1stchoicerentals.com.au
- The Prize Winner accepts the prize at his/her own risk. The Promoter will not be liable for any claim, cost, expense, loss or damage whatsoever suffered or incurred (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), or personal injury suffered or sustained, as a result of or arising out of or in any way connected with the conduct of this competition or the acceptance of a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. A winner and each of his or her companions must, if requested by the Promoter, sign a legal release and indemnity in a form acceptable to the Promoter.
- Any costs associated with accessing the 1st choice website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the result.
- The Promoter is 1st Choice Enterprises Pty Ltd ABN 23 082 914 725, PO BOX 100 Macarthur Square NSW 2560, Phone 1300 552 558.
NSW Trade Permit Number LTPS/19/39575 | ACT Trade Permit Number TP 19/04545 | SA Trade Permit Number T19/1862